CSS is looking for a skilled Software Developer. Responsibilities Include:?
- Implement new projects and maintain current projects by creating and maintain stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers and views. Participate in database design sessions with the other key team members using Oracle 11 g, UNIX, SQL Developer 3.0, TOAD 10.1, Tortoise SVN 1.7, Putty, Informatica ETL, jDeveloper technologies
- Integrate the front end application with backend technologies , Provide technical consultation and support in the development of front end computer applications and programs.
- Create and maintain SQL *Loader routines for loading, analyzing and verifying the data.
- Perform unit testing and provides test data and test scripts for the testing/development team to verify the functionality of the project/module.
- Provide support for the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and fixing the issues raised from UAT. Assist in code deployment to production environment and prepare release notes.
- Be involved in post-production support activities including trouble shooting, bug fixes and patch releases.
Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a closely related field with 1 year of relevant work experience.
If you are comfortable with the above requirement, please send us your updated resumes to email@example.com.