One of our direct client in MD is looking for Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developers.
** ONLY W2's with a valid work authorization or who is willing to transfer H1B visa.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- PL/SQL development: Implement new projects and maintain current projects
- Create and maintain stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers
- Create and maintain SQL*Loader routines for loading data
- Participate in database design sessions with the other key design members
- Database Tuning: Troubleshooting performance issues and provide solutions
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with Oracle PL/SQL with emphasis on writing stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers.
- Experience with the following technologies required:
- Oracle SQL*Loader, Oracle XML, database design and troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Experience with the following technologies a plus:
- Shell scripting, Linux, data warehousing / data mining, MS SQL, batch scheduling (cronjob) and monitoring
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and technical skills are required as are a positive attitude and solid ethics
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Comparable related experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
If you are comfortable with the above requirement, please send us your updated resumes to email@example.com. To follow up, please call 301-540-8400.