These positions are open for W2 candidates only. H1B Visa sponsorship available if needed.?
Interview: F2F interview after telephonic round.
?One of our client in VA is in need of 3 Oracle Application DBA's. Application Database Administrator II is responsible for monitoring database, diagnosing errors, building and deploy database objects.
Skills: Oracle DBA end to end support, shell scripting, performance and tuning, PL/SQL script creation and tuning.
- Manage all database objects in a large mission critical system.
- Be able to provide end to end DBA support system and application side.
- Analyze and resolve complex technical problems regarding the integration of object-oriented applications and infrastructure with relational database technology.
- Monitor databases and performs tuning enhancements to optimize their performance. Develop and maintain utilities to automate problem determination, change implementation, and monitoring activities.
- Participate as a team-member in data management strategies. Integrate data architecture with appropriate components of the extended enterprise, transaction factories, and the data warehouse.
- Participate in data-sourcing, import and data validation activities.
- Provide database change and release management.
- Coordinate all Oracle system changes with the Operational DBA teams.
- 6+ years of experience as a Oracle DBA
- Experience in Oracle performance tuning (SQL, database and system)
- Experience managing Oracle as applications DBA
- Experience in Oracle system management
- Familiar with large multi-terabyte instance management, including partition management
- Hands on experience with data warehouse designs and concepts
- Knowledgeable in Oracle PL/SQL and shell scripting.