CSS is looking for a skilled Software Analyst to support our team in our Gaithersburg, MD location. Responsibilities Include:
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Makes data-based recommendations for process improvement and strategic business decisions.
- Implementing, configuring, and administering Databases, Collecting and reporting database metrics(e.g., Performance, availability, and resource utilization)
- Assists in the regions budgeting and forecasting process, particularly workforce budget and forecast data.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Monitoring Database metrics and proactively tuning the database environments;
- Monitoring Database alerts, troubleshooting database issues and resolving database incidents with in SLA's;
- Responding to and resolving support requests from developers and operations staff within SLAs;
- Reviewing database logs activity reports on a daily basis to ensure operational issues are identified and resolved within established SLAs;
- Performing post-incident reviews to identify recurring problems;
- Working with other technical staff to define and implement strategic solutions to recurring problems.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, and Engineering, Software or a related field with 1 year of relevant work experience.
If you are comfortable with the above requirement, please send us your updated resumes to email@example.com.