CSS is looking for a skilled CSA to support our Project at our Gaithersburg, MD location. Responsibilities Include:
- Expand or modify web-based based web applications and systems to serve development, test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems. Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Applications include but not limited to Java ,.Net web-based ,Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, Salesforce, Hadoop/Big Data, Mobile, UI/Web applications.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Review and analyze requirement, data analysis and performance indicators to locate code problems, defect fixes and code enhancements.
- Confer with clients and management regarding the nature of the information processing or requirements implementing the system following the principles and code standards. Participate in data-sourcing, import and data validation and release activities.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements, coordinate and link the computer systems within a project spec to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
- General SDLC functions from requirements, code, testing to assisting in implementation of various System initiative, Iteration analysis and development.
Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, and Engineering, Software or a related field with 1 year of relevant work experience.
?If you are comfortable with the above requirement, please send us your updated resumes to email@example.com or apply here.