CSS is looking for a skilled Project Coordinator to support our Project at our Gaithersburg, MD location. Responsibilities Include:
- Provide technical assistance to management and Technical Project Managers in request management, project prioritization, resource allocation, and regular portfolio reviews.
- Research, collect and evaluate project data necessary to meet project reporting and evaluation requirements.
- Design and develop the configurations to be deployed on systems using the approved solution assessment to meet customer requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to management and Technical Project Managers in the creation of project concept and project charter documents.
- Develop, maintain, update, and oversee project plans and schedules using tools established by agency and division.
- Identify and document project issues and risks in information technology (IT) project plans and escalate to senior management.
- Maintain project issue and risk process and/or defect logs.
- Monitor and maintain the project communication plan and process, project performance, report status, and facilitate the creation of action plans to promote adherence to IT project schedules.
- Use state standard system methods in maintenance, development, enhancement, and deployment of information technology systems.
- Provide project plan trend analysis and control including analysis, research, development and maintenance of the project data.
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies and project management techniques.
- Provide recommendations for improvement of project management processes currently in use and performs related work as assigned.
Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, and Engineering, Software or a related field with 1 year of relevant work experience.
If you are comfortable with the above requirement, please send us your updated resumes to email@example.com or apply here.