SS is looking for a skilled IT Project Manager to support our Project at our Gaithersburg, MD location. Responsibilities Include:
- Expand or modify web-based based web applications and systems to serve development, test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems. Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Skills include PMO, UAT, SDLC with knowledge on one or many technologies applications like Java ,.Net web-based ,Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, Salesforce, Hadoop/Big Data, Mobile, UI/Web applications.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles, confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
- General SDLC functions from requirements, code, testing to assisting in implementation of applications, Iteration analysis and development.
- Manage multiple application development teams in mixed methodology projects proficiently using Project Management Lifecycle and SDLC methodologies
- Partner with Technology, the Line of Business, and Operations to develop an integrated plan, monitor and control the scope, schedule and cost while ensuring risks and issues are actively and aggressively managed and communicated
- IT Technical Project management, Network and working knowledge of IT Infrastructure, report progress, analyzed the results based on facts, defined the products of the project, and forecasted future trends in the project. Proactively managed changes in project scope, identified potential crises, and devised contingency plans
- Create project documentation and artifacts including schedules and risk logs, test plans, executive presentations and associated documents required for consolidation/migration/relocation projects, schedules into a Migration Strategy Report and manage project schedules using Migration Director (Virtual Clarity), Clarity PPM tool, Microsoft Project and MS Office for effectively managing, communicating and tracking the Portfolio of projects.
- Presentations for the senior leadership to communicate the status and escalate any issues requiring their intervention, resource management, budget control and managing risks / issues for large scale projects both independently and in large scale collaborative PMO setting
- Manage projects from original concept through final implementation and post-project assessment. Accountable for meeting project objectives within established timeframes
- Work on Portfolio of projects from multiple domains including Customer Care and Digital Domains with good adaptability to shifting priorities, changing timelines though analytical problem solving and ability to elicit cooperation from a wide range of resources including upper management and other departments
- Manage and allocate resources and organize the work. Draft project budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Software, and Business Administration or a related field and 1 year of relevant work experience.
If you are comfortable with the above requirement, please send us your updated resumes to email@example.com or apply here.