- Expand or modify web-based based web applications and systems to serve development, test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
- Use applications that include but not limited to Java J2EE , Web Services ,.Net web-based ,Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, Salesforce, Hadoop/Big Data, Mobile, UI/Web applications, IBM MDM/IIB/Datastage, Informatica, Cogos, ETL implementation, Data Migration/Analytics.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems
- Develop and test front-end aspects of web pages based on the business requirement
- Coordinate with back-end team to develop components of the website and get things working on resolve any conflicts that may arise
- Review and analyze requirement, data analysis and performance indicators to locate code problems, defect fixes and code enhancements, deliver clean code that is according to standards using MVC for code re-usability
- Confer with clients and management regarding the nature of the information processing or requirements implementing the system following the principles and code standards. Participate in data-sourcing, import and data validation and release activities
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements, coordinate and link the computer systems within a project spec to increase compatibility and so information can be shared
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system
- Participate in the requirement gathering and analysis sessions with the client
- Work as a part of the scrum team to discuss daily progress
- General SDLC functions from requirements, code, testing to assisting in implementation of various System initiative, Iteration analysis and development
- Provide knowledge on Dashboards like JIRA, Defect tracking (Quality Assurance) and version control tools like SVN, IBM Rational Clearcase, etc.
This specialty occupation position of Sr. Computer Systems Analyst within Client Software Services, LLC requires as a minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or a related field with 24 months (2 years) of relevant work experience OR a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or a related field