Job ID : 00014
Job Location : Fargo, ND, USA
One of my client in Fargo, ND is currently looking to fill 2 Business Architect positions.
Length of contract - LongTerm ; Rate is DOE.
Duties will be:
- Analyzes the activities of a particular business unit or line of business and makes recommendations pertaining to the project that the business unit should initiate.
- Addresses complex and conflicting information about the business to develop high-level business context diagrams and architecture models.
- Provides a clear picture of the business capabilities map and the applications footprint of various applications across the map for a particular business unit or line of business.
- Develops a business architecture strategy for the business unit based on situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Assimilates and correlates disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulates their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues.
- Provides detailed design and specification documentation for infrastructures, technologies, applications and/or databases.
- Recommends policies and strategic goals that manage and assume risk for the technology functions under limited oversight.
The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years of experience and have a bachelor’s degree. They must have some Service Now knowledge, UML, and EA is preferred but not mandatory. Business process knowledge like 6 SIGMA would be ideal.
If you are comfortable with the above requirement , please send us your updated resume to email@example.com