Job ID : 00015
Job Location : Richmond, VA, USA
We are looking for a Devops consultant to support one of our Financial client in Richmond, VA .
Long Term Contract ; Rate - DOE
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No C2C.
- Work heavily within AWS cloud, automating deployments and the overall support of AWS environment;
- Installation, configuration, operations and maintenance of applications and services in AWS Cloud
- Work closely with development teams to provide immediate support and issue resolution with a DevOps mindset
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones
- Scripting to ensure infrastructure configuration management is fully automated
- Maintain optimization of environments including upgrades, performance monitoring and system audits
- Create and maintain documentation of different AWS environments and service usage.
- Bachelors with 4+ years of experience in implementing Devops for continuous build and integration
- 2+ years of experience working with AWS Cloud
- 2+ years of experience in administration of source control and CI/CD tools (GIT, Jenkins)
- Strong ability to document standards, procedures of configuration environments.
- Experience in applying security standards part of solution automation
- Exposure to agile methodology of execution (Scrum or Kanban)
- Expertise working with AWS, Linux and scripting technologies like Python
If you are comfortable with the above requirement , please send us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org